EZ Comics Book Contest FAQs
The mechanics of writing and illustrating a comic book really aren’t too hard to master. Plentiful instructions to do so are readily available on the EZ Comics website. These simple instructions can easily show you how to make a comic book and upload your entry to the contest via their website.
• Click here to learn how to write a script
• Click here to learn how to draw a comic book
• Click here to see a sample script and here to see the final outcome
• Remember to save each page separately as a JPEG/JPG
• To apply: Go to the EZ Comics website http://www.ezcomics.com/site/
◦ Register as a new user in the box on the upper right of the homepage
◦ Go to "My Creations"
◦ Click on "Upload a Comic?"
◦ Type in the required information
▪ What type of comic: Religion
▪ Description: Write a brief description, highlighting the focus of your book
▪ Total images/images to load: This is the number of pages in your book
▪ Be sure to read the license agreement
▪ Upload each page of your comic book separately on JPEG/JPG format
• Finally: Upload the cover page of your comic book as the thumbnail image
Then you’re done! Congratulations!
As long as it is received via the EZ Comics website by Friday, February 17th 2012, your comic book will automatically be entered in the comic book contest. And you will be eligible to win an iPad or iPhone as one of the grand prizes in the four different divisions.